The Thrill on the Hill

| Alumni

I recently read through the Treveccan and found myself amazed and filled with pride when I noticed what an amazing difference our TNU alumni are making in our world. From beekeeping to the political arena, the Trevecca experience has influenced our alumni to continue the upward trajectory of their lives. We are continuing to build legacies.

The Alumni Board will be meeting in May to expand the scope and outreach of our alumni. Our goal is more alumni involvement, both in activities and financial and prayer support.

Graduation will soon be here, and we’ll send hundreds of Trevecca ambassadors into the world to punch holes in the darkness to let the light of Christ shine through in their various disciplines. It’s always an exciting time on the Hill.

Don’t forget to update your alumni profile. You’ll be getting an email or postcard to verify and update your profile to be included in the new Trevecca Alumni Directory. Classes of 2009-10, 2013-14 and December 2014 are also asked to respond to a survey that will assist Admissions in recruiting, academic and career advising. Please help—and you’ll also be eligible to win a $100 VISA gift card.

The sun never sets on Trevecca students. I hope to see you at Commencement—and if not then, I’ll see you at Homecoming.

May all who come behind us find us faithful!

Don Hastings
President
Trevecca Alumni Association