It’s on the web…it must be true - from Don Hastings

| Alumni

So I read a list on Facebook of the best… well, you name it. One list I recently came across shared the Best Christian Universities. I’m not sure what yardstick they were using to measure colleges against, but for me, the following list came to mind.

The Best Christian University should…

1. Guide you to find God’s will for your life.
2. Train you proficiently in your chosen field of study.
3. Provide opportunities to find a life’s mate.
4. Provide opportunities to make a difference in the world.
5. Help you forge friendships that last a lifetime.
6. Put a smile on your face each time you say the name.
7. Encourage lifelong learning.
8. Adjust your folk theology and build you biblically line on line, precept on precept.
9. Be a doctoral/research university.
10. Have a faculty that mentors you like family while nudging you to Be rather than to Seem.

Wait, I think I have the answer. Trevecca Nazarene University, a Christian university in the heart of Nashville!

Don’t forget Homecoming this fall on November 7 and 8. Lots of activities, reunions, parades, dramas, NCAA sports, and more!

The new Alumni Board will also be meeting in November and will be in touch to further engage each of you as alumni. We are open to positive suggestions and comments. After all, the Trevecca Alumni Association is your Association. Please feel free to contact your representative or send me your comments and suggestions at don@donhastings.net.

Remember, the Sun never sets on Trevecca students.

See you at Homecoming!

Don Hastings, President
Trevecca Alumni Association