The Family Came Home to the Hill – from Don Hastings

Posted by Trevecca News on Nov 17, 2014 1:32:52 PM

The Trevecca Family traveled home to the Hill this month to enjoy the community who call themselves alumni and friends of Trevecca Nazarene University. As president of the Alumni Association, I attended many reunions throughout the weekend, and it was interesting to see all the “catching up” that was going on at these gatherings. One alumnus I spoke with graduated many years ago, and this was the first time he had been back on campus – the excitement he felt was infectious. With all the activities going on, it was definitely a non-stop weekend. Looking back, I’m so glad my parents gently nudged me to attend Trevecca – not only for the eternal friendships I have made here, but also for the quality education I received.

This coming year, the Alumni Association will be putting forth a concerted effort to plan gatherings in our region, mini-Homecomings of sorts. Since our board members are located in many areas around the country, they will be planning and coordinating these events alongside the Office of Alumni Relations. That being said, look for an event in your area, and even offer to help plan it if you’d like to get involved. Trevecca is in its greatest days, and the future is as bright as the Promises of God.

Read More

Topics: Campus Events, Alumni

How long has it been?

Posted by Trevecca News on Sep 4, 2013 10:52:23 AM

As I write this article today, I have been watching the pictures posted by Trevecca of the first week of the fall semester. How long has it been since your first week at Trevecca?

Read More

Topics: mike blankenship, homecoming, Campus Events, Alumni

A letter from Michael Blankenship

Posted by Trevecca News on May 21, 2013 2:48:38 PM

At this year’s Trevecca graduation I saw persons whose dream had come true.

Fulfilling those dreams and completing a degree was the result of a dream AND having a team around them, a team of special people—parents, church family, friends, employers, teachers, and others.

Read More

Topics: Academics, dreams, alumni association, graduation, Campus Events, Alumni, commencement

FOX 17 Featuring Jennifer Neely

Posted by Trevecca News on Apr 10, 2013 10:54:05 AM

Read More

Topics: End It Movement, Raising Awareness, Nashville, Human Trafficking, News, Jennifer Neely, End It, Campus Events, Media

Dave Matthews Band member Jeff Coffin and M’utet to appear at Trevecca

Posted by Trevecca News on Feb 21, 2013 8:42:08 AM

Read More

Topics: music business, Campus Events, Miscellaneous

A Day with Civil Rights Activist Dr. Charles Johnson to Celebrate Black History Month

Posted by Trevecca News on Feb 7, 2013 12:59:14 PM

Read More

Topics: Abbingdon Press, Charles Johnson, Campus Events, Called to the Fire, Chet Bush

Beginnings

Posted by Dan Boone on Aug 27, 2012 11:59:37 AM

Read More

Topics: Paintapalooza, Academics, Welcome Week, Dave Barnes, LEAP Day, Campus Events, Student Life, Beginnings, Experience Trevecca, Birthday, President, Cardboard Boat Races

Sign up for Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all