Trevecca Blog

God sent us a Savior - From Don Hastings

Posted by Trevecca News on Dec 17, 2014 4:45:10 PM

So, this is Christmas! It’s an enchanting time of the year, full of reflection and time with family. I’m grateful for a wonderful life. I’m grateful for Trevecca Nazarene University which has played such an important part in my family’s life. It was at Trevecca that I began the journey of being rather than seeming… and the journey continues.

My family and I received a Christmas card years ago that still rings true today. It reads:

Read More

Topics: don hastings, alumni association, christmas, faithful, new years, Alumni

Fun on the Front Porch - Mike Blankenship

Posted by Trevecca News on Jul 24, 2013 10:46:00 AM

A few weeks ago we had a wonderful opportunity to spend time on Trevecca’s "Front Porch” booth at General Assembly.

What a wonderful experience it was to be able to visit with alumni and friends of Trevecca at the booth and the Trevecca Alumni & Friends Luncheon.

Read More

Topics: alumni association, mike blankenship, general assembly, Alumni

A Call Makes a Big Difference - Mike Blankenship

Posted by Trevecca News on Jun 19, 2013 1:22:03 PM

A few weeks ago I answered the phone at my office, and when the caller said hello and began to introduce himself, I immediately recognized the voice of a former Trevecca classmate. A smile crossed my face as I remembered our college days and the memories we shared.

Read More

Topics: alumni association, general assembly, community, Alumni

A letter from Michael Blankenship

Posted by Trevecca News on May 21, 2013 2:48:38 PM

At this year’s Trevecca graduation I saw persons whose dream had come true.

Fulfilling those dreams and completing a degree was the result of a dream AND having a team around them, a team of special people—parents, church family, friends, employers, teachers, and others.

Read More

Topics: Academics, dreams, alumni association, graduation, Campus Events, Alumni, commencement

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all